- View, Chosumneeda, Edgecombe County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
Edgecombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 564 Nobles Mill Pond Rd
- Provenance note:
- A. B. Nobles (physician and leader in progressive farming), first owner.
- Architectural note:
- The home is a rare rural form of the Gothic cottage, or Downingesque, mode executed in brick.
- General note:
- The home was constructed in the late 1860s.
Housing, Single family
Gothic revival (Architecture)
Architecture, Domestic -- Carpenter gothic
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.898225, -77.546475