- View, Seaman Street houses, Durham, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- Cheaply made and easy to erect, bungalows were a popular house form in the 1920s. The homes on Seaman Street provide an example of three different rooflines and exterior treatments of the form.
Housing, Single family