- View, First National Bank Building, Durham, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Milburn and Heister more info on Milburn and Heister
- Milburn, Frank P. (Frank Pierce), 1868-1926 more info on Milburn, Frank P. (Frank Pierce), 1868-1926
- 123 W. Main St.
- Architectural note:
- Ornamentation of Indiana limestone serves as a marker between the base and intermediate stories of the building.
- Historical note:
- The structure was the tallest building in Durham for many years.
Decoration and ornament
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.99564, -78.901749
- External Resources:
Endangered Durham: First National Bank Building