- Interior with fireplace, Ellerslie, Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
Cumberland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1470 Elliot Bridge Rd
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- George Elliot (Scots planter), first owner
- Architectural note:
- In the 1840s, a new Greek Revival house was added to the front of the existing home, which became a rear ell.
- Historical note:
- The home is one of the few late eighteenth century plantation houses along the Upper Cape Fear River, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
Greek revival (Architecture)
National Register of Historic Places
Buildings -- Additions
Dwellings -- Remodeling
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.229317, -78.875364