- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 228 Craven Street
- New Bern
- Provenance note:
- Isaac Taylor, merchant, was first owner
- Architectural note:
- The home's interior displays Adamesque details.
- Historical note:
- The home is the oldest side passage townhouse in New Bern, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
New Bern (N.C.)
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.10536, -77.038354