- View, Wessington, Edenton, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Dr. Thomas D. Warren (physician), first owner; Cameron family, late nineteenth century owner
- Architectural note:
- The home combined the 'A Villa in the French Style' plans from William Ranlett's "The Architect" patternbook with locally inspired modifications, such as a two-tiered front porch.
- Historical note:
- Considered the most opulent house in Edenton, the building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places