- View, First Presbyterian Church, New Bern, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
New Bern (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Sandy, Uriah, circa 1790 more info on Sandy, Uriah, circa 1790
- Dewey, John, circa 1767-1830 more info on Dewey, John, circa 1767-1830
- Stevenson, Martin, Sr. more info on Stevenson, Martin, Sr.
- 418 New St.
- New Bern
- Provenance note:
- Presbyterian congregation established in 1817, first owner.
- Historical note:
- The building was the congregation's first and only church. Considered the finest Federal style church in the state, the building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
New Bern (N.C.)
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.109751, -77.039733