- View, Basilica of St. Lawrence, Asheville, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Guastavino, Rafael, 1842-1908 more info on Guastavino, Rafael, 1842-1908
- Bean, Samuel Isaac, 1867-1947 more info on Bean, Samuel Isaac, 1867-1947
- McInerney, Michael, 1877-1963 more info on McInerney, Michael, 1877-1963
- Miles, Frederick B. more info on Miles, Frederick B.
- 97 Haywood St.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The church was a major work by Rafael Guastavino. Rafael Guastavino, Jr. completed the construction work after his father's death. The church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Historical note:
- The church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.597245, -82.556418