Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Exterior detail, All Souls Episcopal Cathedral, Asheville, North Carolina
Romanesque revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The structure was built as the centerpiece of Biltmore Village. The church was one of Hunt's last works before his death. In 1995, the church was designated the cathedral of the Western North Carolina Episcopal Diocese. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Biltmore (Asheville, N.C.)
National Register of Historic Places