- Interior view, Lucius P. Best House, Warsaw, Duplin County, North Carolina
Architecture, Queen Anne
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: The house was built for Lucius P. Best (merchant and cotton gin owner), first owner.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).