- View, Davis House, Croft, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Architecture, Queen Anne
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Historical Note: The house includes a wraparound porch and several outbuildings, including a brick flower house, corncrib, smokehouse, and barns.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Historical note:
- The house includes a wraparound porch and several outbuildings, including a brick flower house, corncrib, smokehouse, and barns.