Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Rear view, Clayton Farm, Forsyth County, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
Forsyth County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 5809 Stanleyville Dr.
- Rural Hall
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- An earlier log house was built on the site of the current structure around 1800 for John Clayton. The current house was built for Matthew Columbus Clayton.
- Historical note:
- The property includes several frame outbuildings.
Rural Hall (N.C.)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.200221, -80.273494
- External Resources:
City of Winston-Salem: Spotlight on a Landmark, Clayton Farm