- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Guilford County
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Although little is known about the structure, the Stephen Davis House is architecturally significant. It follows a typical Quaker plan and features a Flemish-bond chimney. The house dates from the early nineteenth century.
Guilford County (N.C.)
Flemish bond (Masonry technique)
Housing, Single family