- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Guilford County
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The earliest portion of this two-story log and frame structure was built around 1825, and the larger portion was added around 1890. The interior features vernacular Federal style details. The exterior of the house was altered sometime in the 1920s.
Guilford County (N.C.)
Buildings -- Additions
Dwellings -- Remodeling
Housing, Single family