- View with outbuilding, Durrett-Jarrett House, Yadkin County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Yadkin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Old US Highway 421
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Davis Durrett of Virginia, first owner. The house has been in the Jarrett family since 1835.
- Historical note:
- The north front of the house became the rear due to a rerouting of the road. The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.118889, -80.499722