Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Front view, Harry Fitzhugh Lee House, Goldsboro, Wayne County, North Carolina
Colonial revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Guillette, John more info on Guillette, John, architect
- Jones, J. A. more info on Jones, J. A., contractor
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The house was built for Julia Borden and her husband, a member of the Lee family of Virginia.
- Architectural note:
- The roof of this Dutch Colonial house is made of Ludovici tile.
- Historical note:
- The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places