- View, Former Warrenton (John Graham) High School, Warrenton, Warren County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Warrenton High School, Former -- John Graham High School (Warrenton, Warren County, North Carolina)
- Sayre, C. Gadsden (Christopher Gadsden), 1876-1933 more info on Sayre, C. Gadsden (Christopher Gadsden), 1876-1933
- W Ridgeway Street & N Main Street
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The current, classically detailed school stands on the site of the eighteenth century Warrenton Male Academy.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.40212, -78.153889
- External Resources:
Warrenton (John Graham) High School: History