- Front view, Warren County Courthouse, Warrenton, Warren County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Milburn, Frank P. (Frank Pierce), 1868-1926 more info on Milburn, Frank P. (Frank Pierce), 1868-1926
- Phipps and Cooper more info on Phipps and Cooper (Builders)
- Created Date:
- Historical Note: The current Neoclassical structure replaced Jacob Holt's mid-nineteenth century courthouse.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.