Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Columns, Boyd-Kerr House, Warrenton, Warren County, North Carolina
Colonial revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947 more info on Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947
- Barrett and Thomson, architects more info on Barrett and Thomson, architects
- Thompson, Frank Martin, 1886-1906 more info on Thompson, Frank Martin, 1886-1906
- 216 Church Street
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- This Southern Colonial house was built for Walter Boyd (businessman), first owner. Later owners include political leaders John Kerr Senior and Junior, and historian and genealogist Mary Hinton Kerr.
North Carolina -- History