- Front view, Jacob W. Holt House, Warrenton, Warren County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 122 Bragg St.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Jacob W. Holt (builder), first owner.
- Architectural note:
- The house may have been based on A. J. Downing's 'Cottage Residences' or Samuel Sloan's 'Model Architecture.'
- Historical note:
- Holt's workshop was also located on site at the rear of the house.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.400476, -78.153259