- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Fitzgibbon, James W. (James Walter), 1915-1985 more info on Fitzgibbon, James W. (James Walter), 1915-1985
- Walser, Frank more info on Walser, Frank, builder
- 3056 Granville Drive
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- This modernist house contains natural wood and glass under a single slope shed roof.
- Historical note:
- The house was featured in "Architectural Record" as "House of the Year" in 1952. The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
Modern movement (Architecture)
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.821539, -78.664109
- External Resources:
National Parks Service National Register Travel Itinerary: Fadum House