- View, Broughton High School, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina
Gothic revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974 more info on Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: Dietricks won a design competition for the school, which was unique from other 1920s public schools in the area due to its Lombard Gothic Revival style. | Historical Note: The structure was initially called Broughton High School.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 723 St. Mary's Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Deitrick won a design competition for the school, which was unique from other 1920s public schools in the area due to its Lombard Gothic Revival style.
- Historical note:
- The structure was initially called Broughton High School.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.78551, -78.642669