Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- View, Lucy Catherine Capeheart House, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina
Architecture, Queen Anne
Towers (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Bauer, Gustavus Adolphus, 1858-1898 more info on Bauer, Gustavus Adolphus, 1858-1898
- Coffey Family more info on Coffey Family
- Snuggs, C. P. more info on Snuggs, C. P., builder
- 400 Blount Street
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The house was moved to its current location on Blount Street from Wilmington Street in 1979. The house is one of Bauer's last works, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places