Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Catalano, Eduardo more info on Catalano, Eduardo, 1917-
- Walser, Frank more info on Walser, Frank, builder
- 1467 Caminos Drive
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The house was demolished in 2001.
Housing, Single family
Modern movement (Architecture)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.80816, -78.687059
- External Resources:
Designs for Modern Living: Catalano House
Triangle Modernist Houses: Catalano House