- Exterior detail, Briggs Hardware Building, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
Stores & shops
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Briggs, Thomas Henry, Sr., 1821-1886 more info on Briggs, Thomas Henry, Sr., 1821-1886
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Thomas Briggs (builder and manufacturer), builder and first owner. | Architectural Note: The building has been renovated for offices. | Historical Note: The store retained its original use and remained in the family until the mid 1990s. The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.