- Side view, C. C. Cundiff House, Siloam, Surry County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The house replaced an earlier structure destroyed by fire, and is one of only three rural brick houses in the county. | Historical Note: The house sits on a 948 acre farm and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The house replaced an earlier structure destroyed by fire, and is one of only three rural brick houses in the county.
- Historical note:
- The house sits on a 948 acre farm and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
Historic buildings -- Fires and fire prevention