- Outbuilding, Dempsey-Reynolds-Taylor House, Eden, Rockingham, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The initial Federal structure was built in the early nineteenth century and is now a wing on the Italianate front built in the 1880s. | Historical Note: The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 610 Henry Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The initial Federal structure was built in the early nineteenth century and is now a wing on the Italianate front built in the 1880s.
- Historical note:
- The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.491389, -79.765833