- View, Doctor Franklin King House, Eden, Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Doctor Franklin King (tobacconist and banker), first owner. Doctor is King's first name, not his profession. | Architectural Note: The house has sixteen rooms with a central entrance tower with gabled bays. | Historical Note: The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 700 Block of Bridge Street
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Doctor Franklin King (tobacconist and banker), first owner. Doctor is King's first name, not his profession.
- Architectural note:
- The house has sixteen rooms with a central entrance tower with gabled bays.
- Historical note:
- The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Historic Landmarks
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.490556, -79.761111