- Front view, Robert Holt House, Glencoe, Alamance County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Created Date:
- Provenance: The house was built for Robert Holt, son of James Holt, co-owner of Glencoe Mill. Robert managed Glencoe. | Architectural Note: This is a two-story frame house with bracket cornice and a wraparound porch. | Historical Note: After a period of disuse, the village has now been preserved. Glencoe Mill Village is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The house was built for Robert Holt, son of James Holt, co-owner of Glencoe Mill. Robert managed Glencoe.
- Architectural note:
- This is a two-story frame house with bracket cornice and a wraparound porch.
- Historical note:
- After a period of disuse, the village has now been preserved. Glencoe Mill Village is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family