- View, Carolina Theater, Lumberton, Robeson County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Dixon, S. S. more info on Dixon, S. S., architect
- U. A. Underwood Company more info on U. A. Underwood Company
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The theater includes an urn-topped roof balustrade. | Historical Note: The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 319 N. Chestnut Street
- Architectural note:
- The structure includes an urn-topped balustrade.
- Historical note:
- The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- General note:
- This building is now known as the Carolina Civic Center.
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 34.618841, -79.007904
- External Resources:
Carolina Civic Center Website, History of the Center