- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Dixon, S. S. more info on Dixon, S. S., architect
- U. A. Underwood Company more info on U. A. Underwood Company
- Underwood, U. A. more info on Underwood, U. A.
- 319 N. Chestnut Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The structure includes an urn-topped balustrade.
- Historical note:
- The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This building is now known as the Carolina Civic Center.
Balusters (Railing components)
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 34.618841, -79.007904
- External Resources:
Carolina Civic Center Website, History of the Center