- Door detail, Patterson Building, Maxton, Robeson County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Clint Parrish is the attributed architect. The building features a rounded corner which was topped by the domed clock tower soon after construction, due to local demand.
- Historical note:
- The building was constructed to house the newly created Bank of Robeson.
Clock towers (Towers)
Decoration and ornament
Financial institutions (Buildings)
Towers (Building divisions)