- Front view, Statesville City Hall, Statesville, Iredell County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Edbrooke, Willoughby J., 1843-1896 more info on Edbrooke, Willoughby J., 1843-1896
- Demens, Peter A., 1850-1919 more info on Demens, Peter A., 1850-1919
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The structure was formerly used as Statesville's courthouse and post office. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Architectural note:
- The building's exterior is finished in red pressed brick, terra-cotta and sandstone and numbers among North Carolina's finest examples of the Richardsonian Romanesque style.
National Register of Historic Places