- Front view, Statesville City Hall, Statesville, Iredell County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Edbrooke, Willoughby J., 1843-1896 more info on Edbrooke, Willoughby J., 1843-1896
- Demens, Peter A., 1850-1919 more info on Demens, Peter A., 1850-1919
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The building's exterior is finished in red pressed brick, terra-cotta and sandstone and numbers among North Carolina's finest examples of the Richardsonian Romanesque style. | Historical Note: The structure was formerly used as Statesville's courthouse and post office. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The building numbers among North Carolina's finest examples of the Richardsonian Romanesque style. The structure was formerly used as Statesville's courthouse and post office. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places