- Interior view with fireplace, Stockton, Woodville, Perquimans County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Perquimans County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Josiah Thomas Granberry (planter), first owner.
- Architectural note:
- The house shows influences from Minard Lafever's patternbook, "The Modern Builder's Guide (1833)," and the interior contains Greek Revival details. The prostyle tetrastyle portico is rare for the state.
- Historical note:
- The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Greek revival (Architecture)
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places