- Front view, Stockton, Woodville, Perquimans County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Josiah Thomas Granberry (planter), first owner. | Architectural Note: The house shows influences from Minard Lafever's patternbook, "The Modern Builder's Guide (1833)," and the interior contains Greek Revival details. The prostyle tetrastyle portico is rare for the state. | Historical Note: The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Perquimans County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Provenance note:
- Josiah Thomas Granberry (planter), first owner.
- Architectural note:
- The house shows influences from Minard Lafever's patternbook, "The Modern Builder's Guide (1833)," and the interior contains Greek Revival details. The prostyle tetrastyle portico is rare for the state.
Housing, Single family
Greek revival (Architecture)