- View, Pender County Courthouse, Burgaw, Pender County, North Carolina
Colonial revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964 more info on Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964
- Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974 more info on Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974
- 100 South Wright St.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The courthouse follows an H-plan with Flemish-bond brickwork and classical trim with a two-stage cupola.
- Historical note:
- The courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. An addition for the courthouse, by Leslie N. Boney, was designed in 1924.
Buildings -- Additions
Flemish bond (Masonry technique)
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 34.551171, -77.926606