Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Partial view, President's House, Chapel Hill, Orange County, North Carolina
Colonial revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Chapel Hill (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: University of North Carolina at Chapel House, President's House (Chapel Hill, Orange County, North Carolina)
- Milburn, Frank P. (Frank Pierce), 1868-1926 more info on Milburn, Frank P. (Frank Pierce), 1868-1926
- Chapel Hill
- North Carolina