- View, DeRosset House, Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Provenance note:
- The house was built for Armand J. (physician and merchant) and Eliza Lord DeRosset, first owners.
- Architectural note:
- Additions were made to the house in 1854, 1874, and 1912.
- Historical note:
- The structure was initially two stories with Greek Revival elements.
Buildings -- Additions
Dwellings -- Remodeling
Housing, Single family