- View, Bellemonte, Nash County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Nash County (N.C.)
Bellemonte (Rocky Mount, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 3400 N. Wesleyan Blvd.
- Rocky Mount
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The house was moved to its present location and restored in 1988 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Architectural note:
- The house features a two-tier entrance portico with lattice balustrades.
- Provenance note:
- John F. Bellamy (planter and physician), first owner.
Rocky Mount (N.C.)
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
Balusters (Railing components)
Housing, Single family
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.015812, -77.771422