Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- View, Machaven, Nash County, North Carolina
Colonial revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Nash County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Keller, H. P. S. (Harry P. S.), 1869-1938 more info on Keller, H. P. S. (Harry P. S.), 1869-1938
- 306 S. Grace Street
- Rocky Mount
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The structure was built for J. W. Hines (developer and industrialist), first owner. Hines established several ice plants along the railroad route between Rocky Mount and Salisbury.
- Historical note:
- The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Rocky Mount (N.C.)
National Register of Historic Places