Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Partial view, Holly Inn, Pinehurst, Moore County, North Carolina
Colonial revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Sise, Lyman F., 1862-1943 more info on Sise, Lyman F., 1862-1943
- Burr and Sise more info on Burr and Sise (Architects)
- Hoyt and Haven more info on Hoyt and Haven
- Rand and Taylor more info on Rand and Taylor
- Cherokee Rd.
- North Carolina