- Partial view, Masonic Temple, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Historical Note: The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Hook, Charles C. (Charles Christian), 1870-1938 more info on Hook, Charles C. (Charles Christian), 1870-1938
- Hook and Rogers more info on Hook and Rogers
- Rogers, Willard G. more info on Rogers, Willard G.
- 329 S. Tryon Street
- North Carolina