- View, Beaver Dam, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 19600 Davidson-Concord Rd
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Built in 1829, this Federal style house was home to Major William Lee Davidson II and his wife, Betsy Lee Davidson.
- Historical note:
- The house is owned by Davidson College and operated as a wedding venue.
Housing, Single family
Buildings -- Remodeling for other use