- Entrance with portico, First Baptist Church, Lincolnton, Lincoln County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 403 E. Main Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The structure features elements of the Neoclassical Revival and includes an Ionic portico.
- Historical note:
- The former church is currently in use as the Lincoln Cultural Center and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Buildings -- Remodeling for other use
Church buildings -- Remodeling
National Register of Historic Places
Revival, Classical (European revival style)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.472988, -81.252216