- Partial view, Grainger High School, Kinston, Lenoir County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964 more info on Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 300 Park Avenue
- Architectural note:
- The building features neoclassical details and Corinthian porticoes.
- General note:
- Also known as Kinston High School, the building now functions as the Grainger Hill Performing Arts Center.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.271101, -77.577515
- External Resources:
History of Kinston High School
Grainger Hill Performing Arts Center: History