- Tower with lantern, Sanford Town Hall, Lee County, North Carolina
Towers (Building divisions)
Lanterns (Roof appendages)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Stout, Joe W. more info on Stout, Joe W., builder
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The structure includes a large, three-story central tower and a domed and columned lantern.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.