- Front view, Selma Graded School, Selma, Johnston County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Benton and Benton, architects more info on Benton and Benton, architects
- Benton, Charles C., Sr., circa 1887-1960 more info on Benton, Charles C., Sr., circa 1887-1960
- Benton, Frank W., 1883-1960 more info on Benton, Frank W., 1883-1960
- Joe W. Stout and Company more info on Joe W. Stout and Company (Contractors)
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building includes stone quoins and balustrade.
- Historical note:
- The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and was demolished in 2001.
National Register of Historic Places
Balusters (Railing components)