- Side view, White Oak, Johnston County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Reubin Sanders (planter), first owner.
- Historical note:
- The home was constructed in the late eighteenth century and features a porch that is considered one of the best of this time period in North Carolina. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places