- Interior view with doorway, George Houston House (Walls-Houston House), Iredell County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Houston, George House -- Walls-Houston House (Mount Mourne, Iredell County, North Carolina)
- 1871 Mecklenburg Hwy
- Mount Mourne
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The George Houston House (Walls-Houston House) is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Provenance note:
- The house is believed to have been built by Dr. Walls, first owner. The more prominent Dr. George Houston later owned the house.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.523131, -80.842171