- View, Hillsdale Brick Store, Guilford County, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
Stores & shops
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Guilford County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 6179-6199 State Road 2347
- Architectural note:
- The commercial building known as the "Old Brick Store" is trimmed in the Greek Revival style.
- Historical note:
- The store also housed a post office and meeting room on the second floor. Today, the building still serves as a store and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
Stores & shops
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.157382, -79.814163