- Front view, First Baptist Church, Gastonia, Gaston County, North Carolina
Romanesque revival (Architecture)
Spanish Colonial Revival
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Rogers, Willard G. more info on Rogers, Willard G.
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The church is constructed in the Romanesque Revival style, with Spanish Mission details. It is complete with a green tile roof, a tower, and an arcaded cloister.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.